We guarantee that you’ll receive a high quality, thorough and accurate inspection based on the InterNACHI Standards of Practice. This includes serving you with honesty, integrity and without any conflicts of interest. Which means our services will be rendered without any intention of getting you to purchase related repair, abatement or mitigation services from us.
Furthermore, our professional Inspectors and everyone on our staff will always treat you with respect and handle your feedback, questions and/or concerns in a professional, ethical and timely manner. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with our services, we promise to do all we can to make it right.
And, because you need professionals you can depend on even after the job is done, we include the Porch Guarantee at no additional cost to you.
Also because we are members of Internachi, we are also able to offer you another guarantee. If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
Lastly for those with little ones, we also provide a very important guarantee. 🙂